What is GRE?
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. If you plan to get your education abroad then you will need to appear for this exam. This exam is generally conducted for people who want to study abroad education and pursue master’s degree.
The eligibility for GRE is a valid passport as this is the exam to study abroad education. Carry your original passport, as they do not entertain photocopies. Other eligibilities like age, qualification, and experience are all based on the individual University and the examination conducting body has nothing to do with it. The exam dates are highly flexible and you can book an appointment at any time of the year as per your convenience. Appearing for GRE is the first thing that you need to do when you plan to pursue education abroad.
The GRE exam fees is about Rs.12000 and you may need to pay extra in case you reschedule the center or the date. The GRE paper is generally divided into three sections that include analytical writing, verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning. You need to score good marks in GRE in order to get through the best institute and pursue your education abroad.
Analytical Writing: This section tests your critical thinking ability and how you analyze and dissect facts and judge the presented views. Practice a lot of mock tests to polish your skills, as it will help you to study abroad education.
Quantitative Reasoning: This section checks how well versed you are with numbers and quantitative data. You need to have good understanding of the mathematical formulas and their implementation. Indians who plan to study abroad education can attain full marks in this section if they are well-focused because the questions match the elementary Mathematics taught in Indian schools.
Verbal reasoning: This is quite a tricky section for the people who do not have English as their native language. As per the records Indians are way too good at quantitative sections but this section is often a weak point for them. Work hard for this then only your dream to study abroad education can be fulfilled.
There are various other exams that you can give to study abroad education depending upon what degree you want to pursue.
WE PROVIDE ASSISTANCE FOR SIX COUNTRIES
THE PLANET ADVANTAGE?
- Founded and managed by experts with more than a decade and a half of experience in international education and career consulting, Planet Education prides itself on giving quality assistance to its students.
- We have successfully placed over 15,000 globally.
- We represent over 300 institutions with a consistently growing portfolio across the world and ensure that students get unbiased advice on study options across the USA, Australia, UK, Canada, and New Zealand.
- Our counselors are trained and certified to give advice that is compatible with the student’s long-term career aspirations.
- Our trained teams of visa consultants have a very high visa success ratio.
- Our central English training facility is a Gold IELTS partner of both the IDP and the British Council.
- Our pre-departure workshops are handled by experts who prepare the students to make a smooth and confident transition to the country of their choice.
- Our network of offices—spread across India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Australia—provide state of the art facilities and ensure streamlined assistance to students.
- We are members of AAERI, ICEF, and PIER.