Are you a fresh graduate planning to pursue an MBA next? Are you a professional looking for better employment opportunities? Or would you like to change your vocation to business and management? Are you starting your own business or trying to fast track your career?
There are two new MBA courses, which you could consider – one in Australia and one in Canada. Both Australia and Canada are immigration-friendly countries and have favorable Post Study Work rights opportunities. The two courses provide foundational knowledge, business skills and knowhow, a global perspective in business management, and opportunities for networking and for gaining work experience.
MBA from Dalhousie University, Canada
The MYRA School of Business, Mysore has launched the Global MBA in Association with the Rowe School of Business at Dalhousie University, Canada. This Indo-Canadian education experience helps students expand their horizon and boosts career opportunities.
Course / program overview
- MYRA School of Business was recently awarded the Economic Times Best Education Brands 2017 award and recognition.
- The institute was founded by a group of thinkers led by Prof. Shalini Urs and Prof. D. Shrijay Devaraj Urs, both from the University of Mysore, who have distinguished themselves across academic teaching, research, administration, and accreditation.
- The Rowe School of Business ranked 31st in the 2015 Better World MBA results and was recently included in the annual QS Global 250 Business Schools Report, which contains 45 of the world’s leading business schools.
- The institute was founded by Kenneth Rowe, Executive Chairman of I.M.P. Group, Nova Scotia, known to be one of the most brilliant business minds Canada has ever known.
- First year at MYRA School of Business, Mysore, India.
- Second year at Rowe School of Business (AACSB, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Specializations offered—accounting, finance, international business, marketing, human resources, and operations.
- Campus Placement Services of Rowe School of Business.
- Work permit of one year in Canada after the student gets a job offer within one year.
- Permanent residency after 5 years (including the one year as student).
- Opportunity to work while studying.
- Intake dates: 1st July
- 3 application cycles – November, March and May – All recognized business school entrance tests are accepted and assessed.
- Tuition fee 25 lacs for 2 years, exclusive of living expenses
- The institution offers a few scholarships.
- For further details about applications and assistance, contact Planet Education, Bangalore.
MBA from Western Sydney University, Australia
Sydney Graduate School of Management offers the Master of Business Administration course with scholarships for Indian students. The course is designed to set the foundation of knowledge and skills in the core competencies of business and management. The course is offered in Sydney and in Parramatta city in a new premises, which also houses KPMG that offers networking and internship opportunities.
Course / program / scholarship overview
- Scholarships of up to 30% provided to Indian students: 20% cost of tuition fees for students with a minimum of 60% score in the undergraduate degree and 30% cost of tuition fees for students with a minimum of 70% score in the undergraduate degree.
- The scholarship will be allocated to eligible students at the time of admission application assessment.
- Duration 2-year full-time
- 10 specializations offered – Finance and Investment, Management, Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Hospitality and Tourism, Sustainable Business, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Property, and Information and Communications Technology.
- Applicants must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree, or higher, in any discipline.
- Applicants may have to provide proof of proficiency in English.
- Intake dates: Q1 – 5th Jan, Q2 – 28th March, Q3 – 20th June, Q4 – 12th
- The applicant is required to identify the specialization before applying. The institution follows a preference-based system, which means the applicant will receive only one offer for the course listed highest in their preference.
If you would like to ask our education counselors about these courses, course content, possible career paths, eligibility for scholarships, contact us:
+91 733 77 11100 / +91 733 222 00
401, 4th Floor, Eden Park,
20, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore.
(Above Canara Bank, Opp. Shell Petrol)