Masters in International Education
What is Master’s in International education?
A masters in international education is basically a post graduate program that is designed to help people who want to pursue careers in the education world. The program is designed to teach the people how to design, implement and evaluate education programs that are made for schools, colleges, multinational corporations and other agencies.
The masters international education include various foundation courses, research methods, internships and specialization courses. The course can be completed in three semesters of full-time study. The masters in international education allows specialization in various areas like cross culture exchange, global education, training and international development. The area can be chosen as per individual’s interest and his personal choice. Apart from his personal preference many other factors like educational background, professional experience can also play an important role in determining the specialization subject.
A masters in international education program exposes the students to a faculty of economists, anthropologists, historians, political scientists and philosophers who apply their concepts and methodologies in the humanities and sciences to the analysis of different education policies.
1.) A master international education student learns about responsibilities that come when you are an international education expert.
2.) You will learn about how to work efficiently in multicultural and international settings. It is one of the prime qualities that you are made to learn from masters international education program.
3.) Masters in International education also teaches you about how to implement, design and evaluate education programs.
4.) A masters in international education also make you learn how to apply conceptual, methodologies to analyze international education policies and their implementation.
The international program brings together people who have an inclination towards the education system, humanitarian actions, and multicultural societies. A master’s in international education educates the students about various theories related to internationalization and globalization. You will find jobs in various sectors that include NGO’s, official planners, educationists, curriculum planner, and developers.
WE PROVIDE ASSISTANCE FOR SIX COUNTRIES
THE PLANET ADVANTAGE?
- Founded and managed by experts with more than a decade and a half of experience in international education and career consulting, Planet Education prides itself on giving quality assistance to its students.
- We have successfully placed over 15,000 globally.
- We represent over 300 institutions with a consistently growing portfolio across the world and ensure that students get unbiased advice on study options across the USA, Australia, UK, Canada, and New Zealand.
- Our counselors are trained and certified to give advice that is compatible with the student’s long-term career aspirations.
- Our trained teams of visa consultants have a very high visa success ratio.
- Our central English training facility is a Gold IELTS partner of both the IDP and the British Council.
- Our pre-departure workshops are handled by experts who prepare the students to make a smooth and confident transition to the country of their choice.
- Our network of offices—spread across India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Australia—provide state of the art facilities and ensure streamlined assistance to students.
- We are members of AAERI, ICEF, and PIER.