What are requirements for studying MBA abroad?
Let us discuss the most basic question about how to go for MBA abroad. The requirements for admission in MBA abroad are a bit different as compared to India.
1.) You should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Be it B.Tech, B.com, B.sc, B.B.A or any other.
2.) You will need to have all your original transcripts of your semester exams and they are needed to be submitted
3.) India has a norm of about 2 years job experience but the rules for MBA abroad are a bit different. They consider more than 2 years of job experience as a plus point. A technical skill clubbed with managerial skills is what makes your candidature even more concrete and substantial.
Application Procedure and recommendations:
A very good MBA score is the first step when you start applying for various Universities for studying MBA abroad. So, always work hard for the entrance exams because the competition is pretty hard and they’re a lot many in the race. The next thing when you are applying for MBA abroad is your application. The application should be such that it showcases you as the most potential and deserving candidate. It will include basic details that are more or less your general information.
Next you will be writing an essay that will include questions like why you want to pursue MBA abroad, your future goals, your aspirations, previous career records and strengths and weakness. While you are drafting your application essay be thoughtful and introspect for everything that you write.
You will also need to attach about 2 or more recommendations that may be from your supervisors, teachers or managers who can provide a professional picture of yours. They can highlight your potential and your skills or certain situations where you handled some tasks very efficiently.
Once everything is done from your end you might need to appear for a face-to-face interview, in most cases it is just a formality but sometimes it can be to ensure that they are admitting the right person. So be yourself and be confident.
WE PROVIDE ASSISTANCE FOR SIX COUNTRIES
THE PLANET ADVANTAGE?
- Founded and managed by experts with more than a decade and a half of experience in international education and career consulting, Planet Education prides itself on giving quality assistance to its students.
- We have successfully placed over 15,000 globally.
- We represent over 300 institutions with a consistently growing portfolio across the world and ensure that students get unbiased advice on study options across the USA, Australia, UK, Canada, and New Zealand.
- Our counselors are trained and certified to give advice that is compatible with the student’s long-term career aspirations.
- Our trained teams of visa consultants have a very high visa success ratio.
- Our central English training facility is a Gold IELTS partner of both the IDP and the British Council.
- Our pre-departure workshops are handled by experts who prepare the students to make a smooth and confident transition to the country of their choice.
- Our network of offices—spread across India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Australia—provide state of the art facilities and ensure streamlined assistance to students.
- We are members of AAERI, ICEF, and PIER.