How to prepare yourself for admission?
If you are planning to apply for universities in abroad you need to keep few things in mind that can help you to get through the entire admission process.
1.) Shortlist your colleges: The first and foremost thing that needs to be done when you plan to study abroad is shortlisting of the colleges. You should start by making a list according to your forte and your area of interest. It will help you to get a perspective about what are the colleges looking for in their candidates.
2.) Try to prove your sincerity: Universities are always looking for sincere candidates who are hell bend to get the admission. Make an impressive application that showcases your interests, sincerity and abilities in the best possible way. Apart from that if it is possible then arrange meetings with the admission officers and let them know how keen you are to get through. Such steps can be the final ticket to get you into your dream university and fulfill your wish to study abroad.
3.) Extra efforts: If there is a chance where you can show some extra efforts then don’t let it go. It is once in a lifetime opportunity so doesn’t leave any end loose. If there is an option to write an essay then take it or need to throw some light on your extracurricular activities then go for it. You never know that extra bit of effort can mean a lot as you are not alone who is making efforts to study abroad there are lot many in the race.
4.) Recommendations: Recommendations are always crucial. Try to get some good recommendations from people who have actually seen you struggle to achieve something. Such recommendations authenticate your capabilities and make you a suitable candidate for selection process.
5.) Interviews: If you are planning to study abroad then you should know that interviews are an important attribute of the admission process. They may happen through a digital medium or face-to-face. If given a chance to appear in an interview then let this chance materialize into something big. Go well prepared and jot down a number of questions that you can put forward. Be an engaged conversationalist and exhibit yourself as an enthusiastic candidate. Planet Education Bangalore provides you with the right guidance and facilitates your study abroad dream.
WE PROVIDE ASSISTANCE FOR SIX COUNTRIES
THE PLANET ADVANTAGE?
- Founded and managed by experts with more than a decade and a half of experience in international education and career consulting, Planet Education prides itself on giving quality assistance to its students.
- We have successfully placed over 15,000 globally.
- We represent over 300 institutions with a consistently growing portfolio across the world and ensure that students get unbiased advice on study options across the USA, Australia, UK, Canada, and New Zealand.
- Our counselors are trained and certified to give advice that is compatible with the student’s long-term career aspirations.
- Our trained teams of visa consultants have a very high visa success ratio.
- Our central English training facility is a Gold IELTS partner of both the IDP and the British Council.
- Our pre-departure workshops are handled by experts who prepare the students to make a smooth and confident transition to the country of their choice.
- Our network of offices—spread across India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Australia—provide state of the art facilities and ensure streamlined assistance to students.
- We are members of AAERI, ICEF, and PIER.