Study in Europe
What is GMAT all about?
If you are planning to study in Europe or any other country abroad then you must have heard a lot about various entrance tests for getting admission in foreign Universities. Some of the most popular tests are GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, SAT, and others.
In this post, we will discuss GMAT that is one of the most popular exams to study in Europe.
GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. It is the test that is taken by students who are aspiring to study in Europe and pursue MBA there. GMAT incorporates various sections that include logical and analytical reasoning, integrated reasoning, quantitative aptitude and verbal tests. One uniqueness factor of this exam is that the difficulty levels keep altering depending on the correct and incorrect answer given by the candidate.
Analytical Reasoning (30 minutes): It measures your analytical thinking prowess and how critically you could analyze a given situation.
Integrated Reasoning (30 minutes): It measures your ability to comprehend given information represented with the help of various graphs, charts and other tabular data.
Quantitative Section (75 minutes): This section includes mathematical questions that require primary knowledge of mathematical sections. For example, data sufficiency, problem-solving, mensuration and others.
Verbal (75 minutes): This section includes reading comprehension, sentence correction, and critical reasoning. This is basically to check for the candidate’s ability to understand written data. To study in Europe or any other foreign country you need to have good understanding of English language.
It is always a good idea to undergo proper preparation at a coaching institute or on your own before appearing for the exam. A good GMAT score is essential to study in Europe and apply in some of the leading B-schools. You need to work a lot on your critical analysis strategies and time -saving skills.
You should be able to select the type of question that you need to attempt and the one that you need to skip. This can be achieved through vigorous training and undertaking various mock tests. Always focus on your goal that is to study in Europe and get into the leading B-schools.
WE PROVIDE ASSISTANCE FOR SIX COUNTRIES
THE PLANET ADVANTAGE?
- Founded and managed by experts with more than a decade and a half of experience in international education and career consulting, Planet Education prides itself on giving quality assistance to its students.
- We have successfully placed over 15,000 globally.
- We represent over 300 institutions with a consistently growing portfolio across the world and ensure that students get unbiased advice on study options across the USA, Australia, UK, Canada, and New Zealand.
- Our counselors are trained and certified to give advice that is compatible with the student’s long-term career aspirations.
- Our trained teams of visa consultants have a very high visa success ratio.
- Our central English training facility is a Gold IELTS partner of both the IDP and the British Council.
- Our pre-departure workshops are handled by experts who prepare the students to make a smooth and confident transition to the country of their choice.
- Our network of offices—spread across India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Australia—provide state of the art facilities and ensure streamlined assistance to students.
- We are members of AAERI, ICEF, and PIER.